Step By Step Instructions:
Buffalo Chicken, Quinoa, Scrambled Eggs, Cheddar, and Avocado Flatbread Brunch Pizzas
At the end of every week I take inventory of my kitchen. This helps me with meal planning because then I know what I already have on hand, what I need to get rid of, and warns me if I’m about to run out of something. I highly suggest this method as sometimes you find hidden gems and ingredients you had completely forgotten about!
This particular recipe was created after I did inventory and discovered that I had some quinoa, avocado, and buffalo chicken in the fridge. It was also morning / almost afternoon, and I was starving. This scrumptious flatbread came to life after slicing a baguette in half, and topping it with everything I absolutely did not want to to go to waste.
Here is what you do:
1. Set your oven to 350. Slice your baguette in half and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
2. Scramble about 2 or 3 eggs. For my flavor palette I chose to add in some salt, fresh ground pepper, Northwoods seasoning, and cheddar cheese
3. I had pre-cooked Quinoa in the fridge, but if you’re making this recipe from scratch, go ahead and make the Quinoa from package directions and set aside when done
4. Chop your avocado and discard the shell and pit
5. Mix some buffalo sauce in with 3/4 cup of quinoa
6. The Build:
– Baguette on the parchment lined baking sheet
– Cheesy Scrambled eggs on both sides of baguette
– Top with buffalo quinoa and buffalo chicken
– Drizzle both halves with desired amount of buffalo sauce
– Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached
– Remove from oven and top with avocado
– Slice into fours, and enjoy!!!
Make sure to take lots of photos, I love photos! #ColdBeerMeatSweats 🙂
- 1 Half of a Baguette, Sliced in half
- 3.4 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 2-3 Scrambled Eggs (Salt, Pepper, Desired Seasoning)
- Cheddar Cheese, Desired Amount (3/4 Cup)
- Buffalo Sauce, To Taste
- Buffalo Chicken, 1 Cup
- 1 Avocado, Diced
Remember: I love seeing your creations in the kitchen! Make sure to tag #ColdBeerMeatSweats after making these delicious Buffalo Chicken, Quinoa, Scrambled Eggs, Cheddar, and Avocado Flatbread Brunch Pizzas!